Our Green Tea & Lemongrass Soy Wax Candle is a soothing scented candle that is perfectly suited for its unique fragrance, known for its transformative and calming effects on the nerves. Opening with refreshing top notes of lemongrass and tangy mandarin, this scented soy candle with 50+ hours of burn time will not only light up your home but also add a refreshing aromatic touch. The middle tones of green tea leaf and cyclamen unfold another story while the floral base notes of amber and red rose leave you wanting for more. Made with Australian made premium fragrance oil and a pure cotton wick, this paraffin-free, clean-burning candle is hand-poured into a beautiful amber container, making this soy candle stand out from the ordinary.
Our candle is individually hand poured in small batches in our Sydney Studio. Each piece is unique and is packaged with biodegradable & eco-friendly packaging.
Measurements: 240g, 7.5cm (L) x 7.5cm (W) x 9.6cm (H), approx. 50+ hours burn time
Note: Actual colour and appearance of the candles may have slight differences due to them being hand made. Minor air bubbles may be visible. All measurements are approximate.
Individually handmade in small batches, our home fragrance products are crafted with love and care. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing (excluding weekends, public holidays, and shipping times).
At LMJ Candles, we use Australia Post for prompt and reliable delivery from our Sydney Studio. Enjoy free standard domestic shipping on orders over AU$100, and a flat rate of AU$10 for orders below AU$100. Opt for our express domestic shipping to receive your order even faster.
We proudly offer international shipping to New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, and the United States. Shipping costs will be calculated during checkout based on your item's weight.
For detailed information on delivery times, shipping rates, and more, explore our Shipping Policy. Order your favorite handmade home fragrance products today!
Candle Safety Tips
While lighting candles can provide comfort and relaxation after a long day, it's essential to be mindful of the potential fire hazard posed by an open flame. To ensure safety, please remember the following:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish it before leaving the room. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Never move a lit candle. Place candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
- Store your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. This helps maintain their shape, colour and scent integrity.
- Use a candle snuffer or gently blow out the flame instead of blowing on the candle. Blowing may cause hot wax to splatter, leading to potential burns or fire hazards.
- Avoid placing candles near drafts, vents, fans, and other air currents.
- Discontinue burning your candle when there is only 1cm of wax left at the bottom. Continuing to burn a candle with insufficient wax may cause the container to overheat and crack.
- If wax spills onto surfaces, allow it to cool and harden before carefully removing it. Avoid scraping wax off, as it may damage the surface.
Candle Burning Instructions
To enjoy your candles safely and optimize their burning performance, please read and follow the instructions below:
- Keep the wick trimmed to 6mm before each lighting to ensure a steady burn and keep the wax clean.
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Keep the wick centered during burning to prevent uneven burning and soot buildup on one side of the candle. Avoid burning your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- For Jar Candles: allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container during the first burn to prevent tunneling. Use a heat-resistant coaster under candles placed on delicate or heat-sensitive surfaces to prevent damage.
- For Decorative Candles: remove candle tags and ribbons before lighting and allow the wax to melt close to the edge during the first burn. Our decorative candles are primarily for home decoration and may drip when burned. Always use a flat and heat-resistant candle tray underneath to catch melting wax if you choose to burn them.
- For Taper Candles: ensure the candle is placed straight in the candle holder and in a wind-free environment for a less drip experience.